Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Kodak Jittery Cartridges

  1. #41
    hightreason
    Guest hightreason's Avatar

    Post

    I used a Sankyo mf 303 camera. Do you think it could be a loose or bent shutter?

    Bryan Smith

    ------------------

  2. #42
    #Pedro
    Guest #Pedro's Avatar

    Post

    Ya cannot see anything thru the viewfinder, as ya only see a part of the light coming thru the lens or, with Beaulieu cameras, the complete light coming thru the lens reflected by the shutter mirror.
    Ya cannot see, smell or hear anything. Everything seems normal during shooting. The surprise you?ll hold in hand after developing - ya probably will promise to yourself to drink less cans of beer and to smoke less cigarets during the next shooting!
    Pedro

    ------------------

  3. #43
    S 8 Booster
    Guest S 8 Booster's Avatar

    Post

    Got my first 03/2004 batch S8 film back today. There was jitter OK but not constantly. Only a couple of frames now and again.

    If it dont get worse on later films it is kind of OK for basic home movies (charming) but won?t be good for more serious work unfortunately.

    Hoping it wont get worse on later cartridges.

    Tested 1/1 available.

    This film was shot with an Elmo 1012 XL that has dead stable registration on previous older footages so there is something not quite right on this S8 batch of cartridges.



    ------------------
    Vidar

  4. #44
    Hanthx
    Guest Hanthx's Avatar

    Post

    Roger

    Just saw about 1/2 of the black and white footage I shot for Ebay Television, and I must of been lucky, didn't see any major jitter action. There were a few shots that were bouncy, but Im assuming it due to zooming in and shooting handheld.

    Scott

    ------------------

  5. #45
    cinistu
    Guest cinistu's Avatar

    Wink

    Hello TOM Have you found a UK source for Super 8, I know a groovy shop in Margate for Camaras and also Jessops carry the Super 8 film although they only had one in stock when I last went their but at least it was in the film fridge which is always a bonus. especialy with the loverly 6x4 mm picture thing going on, ahhh the loverly nature of it , he he . what i want is the Negative film as I have been told it has loverly high quality, can you get pro 8mm film in the UK ?



    ------------------
    Do you want a coffee ?

  6. #46
    tom*
    Guest tom*'s Avatar

    Post

    cinistu,

    I was more refering to not being able to get k40 in quantaties of a few dozen from wholesalers (?6 rather than ?12) as their supply seemed to have dried up.. Hopefully stock will begin to filter through soon with the good news in the other thread wink

    I believe pro8 stock is available from the Widescreen centre (nottingham & london), although I am prepared to be corrected on this, not having bought any.

    Tom

    ------------------

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •